Thursday, September 4, 2008

I know, I know, Obama said the kids were off limits

but since most of you are either not interested enough in politics to watch the conventions or have made it perfectly clear that you're voting for Obama, I figured you probably didn't see this and wanted to share this with you.

Last night, I confess, I was a curious American, and I turned on the television to watch Sarah Palin introduce herself to the world. I know, I could have waited until today to read how awful the Democrats thought she was and how much the Republicans loved her. But I wanted to see her myself and get my own impression.

And I have to say, I'm so glad I did. The speech was good. But even better, we were treated to an unexpected but delightful shot of Palin's youngest daughter holding her new brother:



Brian was falling off the couch laughing, and I was laughing too, and then laughing harder watching him laughing.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Wasn't that awesome?! Can't beat a seven-year old. Cuuuuute. :)

Sarah said...

Having no TV I had to read her speech online and read blogs about the speech. I heard about that clip but hadn't seen it. Sooo cute!

meg said...

i am so glad you posted this. I too say down to watch Sarah's speech and although I could have done without the bashing on the other candidate, I couldn't have been happier when her daughter did that!

I've been telling everyone about it. I think I'm going to have to steal your post and publish the video link.